Promoted by the Questão de Igualdade – Association for Social Innovation in partnership with ACEESA – Center for the Study of Solidarity Economy of the Atlantic within the framework of the Active Citizenship Program, financed by the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area – EEA Grants and managed by the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation .
Duration: 1/10/2014 a 31/03/2016
Objective: To promote the modernization, empowerment and improvement of the performance of Social and Solidarity Economy Organizations, through the incorporation of gender mainstreaming in institutional practices.Read More
- Office of Social Consultancy and Support to Organizations of the Social and Solidarity Economy
- Creation and Experimentation of a Practical Framework for the Implementation and Management of the Principle of Gender Equality in Organizations of the Social and Solidarity Economy
- Gender equality training for managers
- Training in Gender Equality for professionals / volunteers
- Working Days – Gender Equality in Organizations of the Social and Solidarity Economy